The War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War

A Small force looking to jeopardize the future of the United States and it's allies, but also fighting terroism.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Base for One X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Base for One X Empty
PostSubject: New Base for One X   New Base for One X I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:44 pm

We have Commandeered Rammstein Air Force Base.

"As the leader of One X, I hear by Commandeer Rammstein Air Force Base as One X property, any NATO, or United Nations workers, soldiers, or peacekeepers will be taken prisoner of war, and will only be given back for a price, we commandeer any aircraft, or technology you have on the base, if you fail to comply, consequences will be substantial."

One X

Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Back to top Go down
https://thewar.forumotion.com
Jack
Admin
Jack

New Base for One X Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Base for One X   New Base for One X I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:59 pm

We best of commandeered Rammstein Air Force Base.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Base for One X Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Base for One X   New Base for One X I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Pfft, hells to the yes. Oh yeah, I went to this school sponsored pool party right, and Andrea AND Gracie were there. And I'm just sitting in a corner with her and some of my friends. x] I could even see Andrea looking at me.
Back to top Go down
https://thewar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New Base for One X Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Base for One X   New Base for One X I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Base for One X
Page 1 of 1